- Implementing new telecommunications systems and solutions based on Asterisk;
- Developing and maintaining a voice application (Cloud);
- Developing and maintaining the Asterisk platform;
- Actively participating in new and ongoing dialogue bot construction projects;
- Working with Jira software;
- Contacting subcontractors.
Anyone wishing to join our team needs to:
- Have an impeccable knowledge of the Asterisk platform;
- Have knowledge of IP and SIP issues;
- Have experience in VoIP and Asterisk PBX;
- Have knowledge of UNIX and Linux;
- Have knowledge of Python and/or other leading languages;
- Have knowledge of version control systems (git);
- Have knowledge of virtualization problems (LXC, Docker);
- Be conscientious and meticulous in their approach to the tasks assigned.
In return for your commitment, we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of a team that shapes the Smart Speech market from the ground up;
- An opportunity to grow and work in a very young and highly committed team;
- Permanent full-time employment;
- Private medical care;
- A Multi Sport card;
- Work in a company that has nothing to do with a corporation ; )
- New challenges each week.
Please send your CV to email@example.com