- carrying out new and developing the already existing bot projects;
- refactoring and implementation of bots in a developer and production environment;
- cooperation with all Smart Speech Lab units;
- contacting clients and partners;
- expansion and maintenance of internal development tools.
Anyone wishing to join our team needs to:
- have a good command of Python language;
- have a basic knowledge of Flask and Django frameworks;
- have a basic knowledge of MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases;
- have a basic command of frontend technologies, such as HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular;
- have a good knowledge of object programming and functional programming issues;
- have a good command of Linux, and be able to work in line with the SSH commands;
- have a good knowledge of git;
- be able to think analytically;
- be able to work independently and carry out their duties effectively;
- be able to communicate and work as part of a team;
- have a communicative command of English.
The following would be an additional asset:
- experience in Agile methodology in JIRA;
- knowledge of the configuration and maintenance of Nginx, Apache;
- experience in the position of software developer;
- knowledge of containerisation and virtualisation methods;
- knowledge of the Celery system;
- knowledge of the AWS environment.
The following skills will be highly rewarded:
- good command of the RTP and SIP protocols.
In return for your commitment, we offer:
- the possibility of being part of a team that shapes the Smart Speech market from the ground up;
- the possibility of growing and working in a very young and highly committed team;
- permanent full-time employment;
- the possibility of using a Multi Sport card;
- work in a company that has nothing to do with a corporation;
- new challenges each week.
We can guarantee that you will be creating things you have never created before!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org